if (IE&&myimage.filters) document.all.myimage.onmousemove = getMouseXY; var tempX = 0 var tempY = 0 function getMouseXY(e) { tempX = event.offsetX tempY = event.offsetY if (tempX < 0){tempX = 0} if (tempY < 0){tempY = 0} if (t) { moveL(); } return true } var xv = startx; var yv = starty; var t= true; if (IE&&myimage.filters){ }




][me][
jaclyn
030389
yellowpenguin36@hotmail.com
NYNPCC batch 36
CT 04 flag and gadget lasher
HCI judo

NYGH.NJC.HCI
108.208.312.412
PAE 06S21
06S6H


][links][
batch36
nynpcc
06s21
06s6h
bing bing
benedict
celestine
elaine
fang xuan
haikal
jason
jean
jiemin
li bing
ma jun
nicholas
pei jin
shaun
sida
sijing
steff
weili
xinyi
yueh-hsin
zhong wei


][archives][
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008
















Neoprints











Friday, April 20, 2007

Oops anyway sorry for not updating for so so long. There was sumthing wrong wif my comp. Apparently got virus. So anyway, typed out all tt I wanted to say on Microsoft word first before transferring it to blogger when I can get my hands on a comp. Yah I noe its pretty boring to read things tt happened like 1 million years ago. But, heehee, too bad lah. U can choose not to read though…


19th april
today’s a boring day. Plus cannot train.

But me, ma jun and bing bing went venezia to eat ice cream. Waffles and 3 scoops of ice cream. Super sinful. But who cares. We should indulge once a while. The ice cream was super nice. Esp the biscuit bits in the biscotti? Ice cream. The rum and raisin one and strawberry cheesecake ones were average though. Didn’t really like them much. Then we went to shop at cold storage. Oops actually its more like oohing and ahhing at all the food items on display and saying what we would buy next time. Auntie past time. Lol.

Lessons today were normal I guess. The usual boring stuff. But Jeremy is sick so he never cum today. Which equals to no one to entertain me during gp S class. I almost fell asleep today lah. Ooh and chem. Lec tt time, suddenly the whole LT smelt of sulphur dioxide. Super funny. Like the whole right block the ppl were choking and coughing and the teacher thought we were playing a fool =( oh and I did not spend the entire econs lesson staring and observing someone lah. It just so happen tt stupid things happen when I happen to be not sleeping.

So before training me and bing bing mugged a bit. Then when we were walking over to the high school dojo tt time, I totally threw my face lah. We saw this chameleon then we were all somehow intrigued by it. So we made funny sounds at it. I “RAH” super loudly at it then it moved. I got I shock and stepped back a little. I tot no one saw lah. But then I happened to see xiao hui trying to touch her toes. Actually she was laughing so hard tt she couldn’t stand straight. Then later we went to the dojo, we were fighting to beat the drum. So funny. Then we saw sum funny thing which involved sit ups and jiggling. Me and xiao hui laughed till we cried lah. It’s really tt funny. I laughed till I got stomachache.

Well. Stupid day today. It just happened to peak just as we were going home. What a pity =(


18th april
just wasted my whole afternoon at the hospital. I would really love to complain abt the inefficiency in singapore’s hospital. Wait and wait and wait. See doc must wait, make appointment wait, take medicine also must wait. The only thing no need to wait is pay money. Once u reach the counter, no need to wait AT ALL!! U can pay immediately. Wow. Talk abt serving the ppl. Spent like 4 hours there lah.

Anyway got appointment to see the orthodontic on 3rd may. What’s the use, when there’s absolutely nothing wrong wif my bone? Argh.

Anyway had stupid council presidential Q and A today. Seriously the candidates are lousy. I think the only eligible one is Claire soon. And the parade commanders are getting from bad to worse. Today’s one shouted into the mike like nobody’s business. Wow like we’re so deaf tt u totally need to shout so loud.

sorry if I seem very critical. But im still pissed over the stupid visit to the hospital today.


17th april
something’s seriously wrong wif me. Third injury in less than a month. And I didn’t even noe how and when exactly I got the injury. Just knew tt I zham the ground then wow, my knee was twice its size.

Yup so sir brought me to see the doc, which was heh, of not much use. And I finally managed to convince my mummy to let me go hospital to treat it. Today everyone was so shocked when they saw tt I got injured. Again.

Anyway today’s ben and jerry’s free cone day. Got like loads of ppl queuing up for it lah. In the end we decided not to eat it. And ng chee yang treated us swensens lah. So generous. Lol. I left for home early though. Wanted to go home to sleep.

Argh. JACLYN LEE KAH POH! Stop being so accident prone.


15th april
competition today. What I can say is tt I’ve never been to a more intense competition than this. Its like all the finals were super exciting. Bing bing and chen yashan’s bout, ma jun and teo jingyi’s one and xiaohui and bala one. Its like everyone was screaming away and telling them what to do, even the hci c boys. Its rare tt u see the school so united and cheering the members on. Though some of them were making super stupid comments.

Poor xiao hui injured her shoulder during her bout. Sir drove us all to the hospital after comp so xiao hui could get it treated. Felt so xin1 tong4 for her lah. Coz she appeared to be in great pain and everything. Hope she gets well soon



13th april
injured my finger yesterday during training. I wonder what’s wrong with me. Its like injuries after injuries. I had better start taking good care of myself otherwise im just going to have lots of never ending injuries.

Boring day today. As usual. Went to see doc in the afternoon so that I can get exemption from spa. actually im still wondering if should I dun take spa this week coz my finger doesn’t really hurt tt much anymore, and its also better to get sp over and done with. Watched the video at 5.30. quite fun lah. But boring also. And we watched this bout between 2 white belters, which sir said were 2 bai2 chi4’s fighting. So funny lah. They kept trying to only do osoto and hook each others legs, and they moved around in circles. In the end, the shorter one jumped to reach the collar of the taller one so tt she could grab it. Super funny I laughed non stop. After video at abt 8 plus, sir decided to treat us to dinner. We ate at this hainan chicken rice place opposite beauty world. The food was ok. Ate till I was super full. But the guys seemed so hungry. In like less than 15 min, their food was gone. All tts left are the bones. And they even drank all the soup. So funny lah. But cannot blame them for being so hungry, since they trained today but we didn’t. I bet they went to eat somemore after we parted.

Sat Amanda’s car to the bus stop after tt. I like her car. Its very nice and high. Haha.



11th april
boring day. Lessons were super boring. Ms tee on leave so got sum old teacher tt looked like a poodle took over her. Shes quite good. But took like 1 hour to go tru 1 question. Then had physics lecture where the lecturer spent half the lecture scolding us, half an hour introducing us to the various people involved in quantum physics and 15 min actually going tru the lesson. So boring lah I almost fell asleep. Gp was useless and stupid as usual. Spent the lesson writing sum essay that I happily crapped out 2 paragraphs and just handed it in.

ct session was super funny. Genesis is so cute lah. Training afterwards was ok. Played the ball game again and the entire A team got trashed by the C boys. So we had to do 8x8 sets of nagekomi. Horrible. But it wasn’t tt bad once we’ve finished it. Pt was horrible. Because we didn’t run a lot, we had to do lots of jumps and push ups and divings. Rah!!!


7th april
Had combined training today. Pretty slack I guess. Fought like 5 bouts of 12. super little lah. Anyway played one bout of neweza wif yingsi and she taught me how to perfect my neweza technique. Haha I shall try it out on mon. and tt funny neweza technique tt was taught by sum guy looked zai lah. Choke, arm lock and holding all in one. But its super duper hard to do. weights now change to mon. no diff lah actually. Still the same just tt we’re no longer doing weights wif the guys. Which means nothing much to laugh at now. Eg the funny pole like thing tt wanpeng was bending for like 2 min?

Went coro for lunch then went home to sleep. Went to sum zi char stall below my cousins house for dinner. Quite nice lah, the food. But super duper oily. Went home straight after dinner. Then at night me and my mum watched sum hong kong serial abt gambling. Actually the 3 guys were great buddies but one of them became obsessed with the desire to own a casino so he began plotting to get one. While on the other hand, one of his friend was super zai at gambling so he was promoted to be sum ceo of a casino. So the evil guy began plotting to swindle the casino from his friend. He stole his girlfriend, his brother and even caused the death of the 3rd friend. In the end, like all cliché series, he went to jail. So yah. Gambling is not evil. Money is. And I told my mum I wanted to work in the integrated resort when it opens and she told me not to be stupid L


6th april
Went to my cousin’s house in the afternoon for sum gathering. Played mahjong. Whahaha. 2 rounds in like 7 hours. Super duper slow lah. In the end I won $3.50. its like the whole game only $10 was circulating round the table. My grandma’s birthday’s at the end of april and were going to play mahjong again. And since my aunties booked a chalet for her, were allowed to play mahjong tru out the night.


5th april
boring day. Physics and gp. 1.5 hours each. Argh. Spent like the entire 3 hours talking lah. I barely listened to what mr ong and mrs soo said. Spent break with ma jun again. Chen hui went wif her 69 friends and kah leng spent her break wif Claire and genesis. Its like one of the few breaks tt the 3 of us are separated. Anyway because of the council elections thing, there’s this string tied in the middle of the wings and sum nice ppl decided to hang their smelly pe shirt and shorts there. I walked past one today and almost died.

Had weights in the afternoon. Laughed at the guys who were trying to bend the funny pole. And wan peng was trying to break some record I think. Haha we all tried and the pole barely budged. Only xiaohui could bend it. Then I went for econs which the teacher cancelled in the end coz not everyone was present. Had training after tt then normal stuff. Like randori and neweza but because we came late, we had to do nagekomi and all those. Went coro after training to drink. Yay tmr’s a holiday. Im happy!!


jac7:52 PM





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com